SPECIAL EVENT SECURITY
Our Event Staff specializes in working a variety of special events. Their duties include ticket taking, crowd control, and door monitoring, ushering, and working the barricaded areas. Special event security guards patrol the grounds of a special event venue to protect against terrorism, theft and other illegal activities. They observe special event attendees to ensure that they are abiding by the laws and rules of the venue. Special event security guards may work at sporting events, concerts, conventions, parties or other large events. There are usually few education requirements for these positions, but special event security guards usually complete employer-sponsored training to prepare for the work.
- Provide guests with directions on where to enter the venue for the special event.
- Welcome guests as they arrive at the venue and assist in their registration.
- Assist guests with finding their seats and direct them to restrooms, payphones, and concessions.
- Monitor closed areas of the venue.
- Guard event equipment and vehicles
- Monitor compliance with alcohol and amplified sound policies.
- Check backpacks and perform searches at designated events